Surge Protection, Maintenance & Prevention
Computer Doctors Surge Protection, Maintenance & Prevention answer section
- Surge protectors should be replaced every 3-5 years.
- Power supplies can be replaced with "green" power supplies to lower your energy cost.
- Spending $25 on a surge protector can save you hundreds in costly surge damage.
- Spending $75 on a battery backup system can save you hundreds in costly surge & power dip damage.
- Daisy chaining (linking many surge protectors together) surge protectors is a fire hazard.
- Old and worn out surge protectors can be a fire hazard.
- Computer Doctors can schedule when you should have your surge protectors replaced so you can set it and forget it.
- Preventative maintenance always saves money over replacing products when they fail.
This service can be a Emergency or Red Carpet Service
This service comes with a Free in Store Diagnostic
Scheduling, Planning and Reminder Service
We also offer Home & Business service to the entire Tampa Bay Area and to the following areas:
Tampa, Hyde Park, Bayshore, Palma Ceia, Westshore, Westshore Mall, New Tampa, St. Petersburg, West Shore, Dale Mabry, Culbreath Isles, Old West Tampa, Brandon, Downtown Tampa, Davis Island, Harbor Island, Citrus Point Park, South Tampa, Town N Country, Channelside, Tampa Heights, Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Hillsborough, Tampa International, East Tampa, Ybor, Drew Park, International Mall, West Tampa, Carrollwood, Davis Island, Seminole Heights & the surrounding areas!